A full refund or, if preferred, exchange of equal value is guaranteed for customers returning products within 7 days of delivery when purchased through the website or phone orders via the shop.
If any exchange or refund is required then you should return the item to us, ensuring a copy of an email or confirmation.
Items must be well packed and returned by an insured delivery service and clearly marked for the attention of the Mail Order Dept.
We will not accept responsibility for lost parcels, or postal charges incurred when returning goods and we do have the right to refuse an exchange or refund, if we consider the goods have not been treated in accordance with the instructions provided with them. Videos and DVD's will only be exchanged if faulty.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased here at KiteItRight
- We make no charge for returns – there is no restocking fee
We will credit the full item value minus shipping costs
- Returned goods must be unused, in a saleable condition and in their original packaging
- All returns must have a completed returns form enclosed in the item
- We will credit the original payment method we have on file as soon as the item is returned to us - the refund however may take up to 21 working days to appear on your statement due to the difference in bank transfer procedures.
- If original payment was via PayPal we will credit the PayPal account that the order was placed with.
If you return an item to us that is faulty, which you did not order, or for any other reason that is our fault, we will also pay for the cost of the return postage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should send the item to us.
Consumer Protection Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 provide a cooling off period and an unconditional right to cancel during that period. The purpose of the cooling off period is to allow the consumer the opportunity they would have had in a conventional shop to examine the goods before deciding to buy.
The cooling off period begins as soon as the order has been made and ends seven working days after the day of receipt of the goods. The Regulations require the consumer to send a notice of cancellation in writing, including fax or e-mail - a telephone call is not enough.
The cooling off period and the right to cancel do not apply to contracts for clearly personalised goods and the supply of videos/DVDs if they are unsealed by the consumer.